Pre-order-ers

Pre-order-ers

Postby PaulyP » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Who actually has pre-ordered this game so far out of interest.

So far I believe it's:

Delete
Black
Dal

Any others?

I haven't decided 100% yet...
PaulyP

Re: Pre-order-ers

Postby TIEKE » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:39 pm

im going for bo2 with confu and probably foggy/blue/bam
TIEKE

Postby PaulyP » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 pm

yeah I don't know what to do. I have worries about both games. I worry that I will be bored of bO2 after a few weeks as I got bored of MW3 after 2 days. MOH is a very different game but could be much better or much worse... I just don't know.
PaulyP

Postby Black » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Preordered both. I'm still stupid enough to spend enough money on this **** ;)
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Played BOps again today... took 5 minutes before I was raging... kin bullshit hacking campers game. ;)

Think I'm leaning more towards Warfighter right now.
PaulyP

Postby PaulyP » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Im going to wait until the 25th to see if I want to pre-order it the day before release. It's out in the US on 21st so should get lots of videos to watch and all info on multiplayer released.

There seems to be quite a lot of new stuff to Black Ops multiplayer so I may try that first and then use this as a fall back if Bops2 doesn't turn out good.
PaulyP

Postby PaulyP » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Im going to give black ops 2 a go first I think. I think more people are going to buy that and so I might be more fun having more of us all on 1 game again. Im also not keep on the "Premium" **** that EA is doing (which will also apply to Warfighter) - although I guess activision started that trend. Not sure I want to be paying £65 right now, plus cash for map packs down the line for 2 games.

If I don't like Bops 2 and get bored quick, I can make the switch to Warfighter.

PS - can someone tell Delete who is actually is getting this game as he doesn't check here too often. He might still want it but be best to let him know that lots of people aren't getting it... right at this minute.
PaulyP

Postby Black » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 am

EA has its premium, Activision is going to have season pass. Basicly same same ****
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby Confusion » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 am

Activision confirms Season Pass, free Elite for Black Ops II
Earlier this week, information about a Season Pass for Activision’s upcoming first person shooter (FPS) Call of Duty: Black Ops II had been leaked. According to Eurogamer, Activision has now confirmed the Season Pass, along with the fact that the stat-tracking service Call of Duty Elite will be turning free for Black Ops II. The map packs that are usually included in the subscription for Call of Duty Elite will be sold separately.

According to Activision, the Season Pass that includes the map packs will be "coming to the Xbox Live network first". The Season Pass is set to include four map packs – including for multiplayer and Zombies – for $50 (around Rs 2,640). It is also possible to buy the map packs separately for 1,200 Microsoft Points which translates to around Rs 792. "Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all gaming platforms," Activision stipulated. "Pricing and release dates may vary by platform". Activision's Eric Hirshberg has confirmed that this refers to the PC and Wii U versions of Black Ops II.

The previous game in the Call of Duty series was Modern Warfare 3, which was released last year. While gameplay stayed very much the same as previous iterations, the stakes had been raised significantly, as the game’s protagonists had to deal with the looming threat of World War III. If you have played previous CoD games, specifically the Modern Warfare series, Modern Warfare 3 will be familiar territory with non-stop balls-to-the-wall action and cinematic set-pieces.

The Call of Duty series originally dealt with events during World War II. After the unsuccessful Call of Duty 3, developers Infinity Ward shook things up by making Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This game saw a large amount of success and sealed the fate of World War II based shooters.

After Modern Warfare, developers Treyarch made Call of Duty 5: World At War, which took the series back to its World War II roots. The game went for a more violent and gruesome depiction of World War II and added new weapons such as the flamethrower. The game also added a new game mode featuring zombie Nazi soldiers.

After World At War, Infinity Ward took back the reins of the franchise to create Modern Warfare 2. The game was released amid many controversies, like the No Russian level, which had the player take on the role of an undercover CIA agent infiltrating a Russian terrorist cell. The level consisted of the player and the characters walking through a Russian airport and gunning down innocent civilians and police officers. Another reason the game became infamous was for the PC version of the game not having many of the options gamers on the PC need or want, such as a developer console, a slider to increase the field of vision and the lack of dedicated servers for the game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II is set to release on 12 November 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game will also be available for the Wii U.
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear- not absence of fear.
Confusion

Postby PaulyP » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Yeah I don't mind a premium service for someone to get DLC cheaper in one big chunk. What I object to is a premium service that punishes people who don't want to buy it... ie - queue priority, extra xp weekends, extra guns.... the kind of things that make gaming worse for the people who don't subscribe to premium. I just hope that activision service is not like that... and it doesn't seem like it will be - as everyone will have the premium service and just buy the DLC packs you want.

I also think that £12-£15 is too much for 4 maps. I would be happy paying about £8 - making all the DLC about the same cost as the finished game - for the same amount of stuff. I don't think DLC should be more expensive than what you get from the game.
PaulyP

Postby Confusion » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:32 pm

i dont like online games anymore
Confusion

Postby PaulyP » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:11 pm

When was the last time that we REEEAAALLY liked online games... can you remember that far back ;)
PaulyP

Postby Black » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:13 pm

lol ya joint operations. Everything after that was just ok, but did not came close to the feel of jo
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby DELETEuk » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Iv half looked at it but is it Possible for Confusion to do a short version :grr
DELETEuk

Postby TIEKE » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 pm

we need to stop make jo heavenly cause it was laggy as hell the last year we played it and infested with hackers. what u mean is that jo is more of our style u need to aim to kill someone and u need to aim for the head for a hs and bla bla bla in short terms it was pretty well balanced and that is what we liked. u cant compare cod to jo or bf series.. and bf3 comes the closest to jo.. i am just afraid they will never make a game like jo annymore. lets keep it a good memory and praise the **** out of it :)
TIEKE

Postby Confusion » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

DELETEuk wrote:Iv half looked at it but is it Possible for Confusion to do a short version :grr

lol i cut ´n´paste it all :p
Confusion

Postby Black » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 am

Pré orders, can preload the game now.

So Delete if you wanne play on day of release I advice you to start the download now, its pretty big, can't remember how big tho.
But at the speed your line is going, its gonna take a while
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 am

:D
PaulyP

Postby d3an » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

So who is getting it ???

Is it worth me contacting who I bought thru and change to bo2 dont really wanna pay for 2 games if we ain't playin em??

Which one you getting dean?
d3an

Postby Black » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm

well the guys up on the top are going to get it, think that will be it. Pauly chickend out :).

Guess for BO2 it would be:
- Bambam
- Foggy
- Delete
- Black
- Pauly
- Tieke
- Atrix
- Confusion

Me and Delete going to get both (cause we are crazy :))
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Yes for Warfighter, I think its just Del, Black and maybe you. I migtht still get it but only if Bops2 is bad.

For Bops2 - 2 others for the list...

Tepa
Maybe Eddie
PaulyP

Postby SupeRfly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm

So hows the warfighter?
SupeRfly

Return to Warfighter