JOINING JOINT OPERATIONS

Chat, spam. You can do whatever you want in here.
Forum rules
Advertising posts will be immediately deleted + permenant ban
Anonymous posts are approved before being added to the forum / Swearing or offensive material unsuitable for under 18s = 24hr ban

JOINING JOINT OPERATIONS

Postby PaulyP » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome to our Joint Operations community.

If this is your first time here then have a read of our 'Home' and 'About Us' pages to learn a little bit about us. If you have already done that well done, keep reading :)

The Joint Operations Community of a group of SMALL clans that have joined together to be able to have servers of our own - servers that we would be unable to afford as a sole clan. We are looking for other SMALL clans to join our community to increase the numbers a little further so that we can be an active community on most evenings during the week.

NOT IN A CLAN?

Don't worry, you can join us too. We are just as happy to accept new members into our group as we are for clans. Typically you would enrol as a Joint Operations member, however you will be welcome to join the other clans that make up our community if you wish.

WHAT WE LOOK FOR.

We are looking for mature players and SMALL clans that just want to have fun. We may play friendly matches but we don't take ourselves too seriously.

Why only small clans?
Well larger clans can often manage on their own, they have their own dynamic and way of doing things and we don't want any one single clan to overwhelm other clans in the community.

REQUIREMENTS & WHAT WE EXPECT.

This is our most important rule:

As a member of Joint Operations, not only are you representing yourself and Joint Operations but you also represent every other clan that makes up the Joint Operations community. No other clan here wants their name tarnished by immature behaviour on the servers. For that reason, we expect people to be polite and friendly and handle themselves in an adult manner. When administrating on a server we expect you to be able to remain cool, calm and collected.... and above all, be fair.

Generally we do expect people to contribute to the cost of the game servers that we have to rent. We do have our own dedicated box for TS and an unranked MW3 server thanks to Black, but for everything else that we need to pay for, we try to share it out between us as much as possible, the more people who share the cost the cheaper it gets for us all.

As I am sure you will understand, we also require that as a community, you don't run a sole clan server that competes with our own 'Joint Operations' servers in the games that we play. Of course you can run your own clan servers in games that we don't play but for Battlefield 3 and Modern Warefare 3 and future similar games, we obviously don't want people going off to play on their own server and leaving the JO one that we all contribute to, empty.

The community is more that just the game. We also like to see our members taking an active part in the forum and discussions as much as possible... keep it a lively place.

SO HOW DO I JOIN UP.

Well, the best way would be to sign up on the forum and say "hi"; bring your friends and get them to say "hi" too. Get involved in a few discussions so that we get to recognise you. It's a good idea to register with the name you use in game so we see you in both places. Play with us and chat with us a while. If you like playing with us and you feel you might fit here, then ask to come and join us on Teamspeak (if we haven't asked you first). If after a few weeks we are all still getting along and enjoying it then we can have a chat about you or your clan becoming a full member of the JO community.

So thanks for reading. We hope you are still interested and we look forward to seeing you on the forum and in game.

:)
PaulyP

Re: JOINING JOINT OPERATIONS

Postby TIEKE » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:49 pm

i think we need to do a member stop, to manny people wanne join....
TIEKE

Postby Black » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 pm

:eek
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby DELETEuk » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Ok sounds good think I will join. :yeah
DELETEuk

Postby TIEKE » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

i say no, the guy is a know alcoholic and he eats baby`s for breakfast
TIEKE

Postby DELETEuk » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Lol that not true, I have J D and coke for breakfast.
DELETEuk

Postby shark-sbs- » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm saying Hello! How are you guys? It's been a while..
shark-sbs-

Postby BamBam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 pm

shark-sbs- wrote:I'm saying Hello! How are you guys? It's been a while..

Hello how are you stay for a while ;)
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
BamBam

Postby Black » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Hey and welcome on the forums
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm

sharky... hiya fella,

nice to see you again... what you up to these days? Playing much on PC or are you a console boy now... or do you have a real life and don't play games ;)

Nice to see you find us anyway. :yeah
PaulyP

Postby shark-sbs- » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm

PaulyP wrote:sharky... hiya fella,

nice to see you again... what you up to these days? Playing much on PC or are you a console boy now... or do you have a real life and don't play games ;)

Nice to see you find us anyway. :yeah

Hehe I'm fine dude, pretty much the last option now. Had very tough year with losing people and stuff, and now busy with getting my Bachelor Degree, so Im in the books a lot emote_loco1
But when the time is there, I really want to be online again. So what are you guys playing now? misc_beer
shark-sbs-

Postby PaulyP » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Well it's slim pickings these days in games. Gone are the good old days of big team games and now we play just a few games in a very casual way. Black Ops 2 keeps a few occupied, planetside 2 for some others. A few of us are looking at Aliens, colonial marines which is being released in the next week. We did play BF3 for a bit but we all got bored of that.

There isn't really a great game that we all want to play. If any of those takes your fancy though, you're welcome to jump on TS with us for a game.

What degree are you doing?
PaulyP

Postby Black » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am

Paul let me know how the Aliens game turns out
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:48 pm

I haven't got it yet. Not got much time to play right now... will have to ask foggy.
PaulyP

Postby Black » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh ok, i'll do if I got some time
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby shark-sbs- » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 pm

PaulyP wrote:Well it's slim pickings these days in games. Gone are the good old days of big team games and now we play just a few games in a very casual way. Black Ops 2 keeps a few occupied, planetside 2 for some others. A few of us are looking at Aliens, colonial marines which is being released in the next week. We did play BF3 for a bit but we all got bored of that.

There isn't really a great game that we all want to play. If any of those takes your fancy though, you're welcome to jump on TS with us for a game.

What degree are you doing?

I'm in the first of small business and retail management. A very interesting study I think which is giving me a lot of new options in my career. My target is starting my own restaurant, but still got a long way to go.
shark-sbs-

Return to Chat