Black playing MW3

Black playing MW3

Postby Black » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Well I promised I'll upload some gameplay of MW3.
Well here it is. This was only my 4th online game in MW3.
Its just to give you guys an idea of how it runs...
Sadly enough you'll see my kind of gamestyle in this. No tactics, running and rushing like a madman :loop

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKM4srUVyAs[/youtube]
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Re: Black playing MW3

Postby PaulyP » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Wow - you know I always thought that COD games looked the best graphically compared to what was around at the time but I really got the feeling watching it, that I was watching a game from 2 or 3 years ago.... It looks really dated to me.... unless you had it set to low quality in game of course.

Besides that, I have to agree that it looks (and seems to play) just like MW2 and BlackOps.

Thanks for posting Black. I think I'll wait until they have a 50% off sale in store somewhere.

:nice
PaulyP

Postby Black » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I have to look in my graphic settings, haven't changed annything on their yet. This was more or less about the gameplay.
I ended first of my team, and I'm not even a great shot :D, and there where way higher ranked ppl in
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby PaulyP » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Was it fun?
PaulyP

Postby Black » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Felt much same as MW2, altho weapons seem to have no recoil at all. Like you'll see in the vid, when I start spraying it just keeps verry steady... (its an M4 without upgrades i'm shooting)
(V)_(°,,,°)_(V)
Black

Postby BamBam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Nice Black
Do not post more of it els i gonna get it too :bat :rofl
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
BamBam

Postby TIEKE » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 pm

ive been playing it yesterday at my mates on his ps3... and if they told me it was dlc for mw2 i would of believed it.. they just took out half the weaopns and you cant have shotguns as secondary anny more.. single player is the over the top hollywood rolercoaster ride as we know and like the multi player rock solid fast pased action but i am so happy i got bf3 instead. like pauly said it looks like a game of 2 years ago. only reason i might buy this when its on sale with 75% off is because of the single player.
TIEKE

Return to MW3